I curate the display case located outside the library entrance. This is a space that is available to all members of the Cornish Community and I both create and organize exhibitions of a wide variety. Some exhibitions have included:
- The annual In Other Words exhibition of student writing. This is a celebration of writing in all of its forms organized by the Writing Across the Curriculum committee (of which I am a member). I exhibit the pieces that would not work on the walls - the pieces that are 3 dimensional or that are too fragile to be located outside of the space.
- Student work - visual work from individual students
- Classroom displays - work created in the classroom
- including classes such as Book Arts, Taxidermy, and Interior Architecture
- Special exhibitions for particular events, for example the 100th anniversary of Merce Cunningham's birth - I curated an exhibition of items I pulled from the college archives
- I worked with Design student Pamela Frausto on her display created in celebration of Dia de los Muertos
- Exhibitions of costumes created by the Costume Department
- so much more...